INTRODUCTION OF TON DUC THANG MUSEUM
Ton Duc Thang Museum was founded on the occasion of the 100th birthday-anniversary of President Ton Duc Thang (20/08/1888 – 20/08/1988). It was formed to meet the requirements of studying and learning about Uncle Ton of the country’s people in general, the Southern people in particular and especially the people in Ho Chi Minh City. The reason is that Uncle Ton, the eminent son of the Southern people, the excellent worker of the working class and the labor-force of Sai Gon – Cho Lon, is the example, the pride of solid Southern people. Furthermore, Ton Duc Thang Museum located in Ho Chi Minh City bears a special meaning for the struggling movement of Saigonese workers, laboring people in the beginning years of the XX century when the Vietnamese Communist Party did not come into being always integrates with the name Ton Duc Thang – the co-founder of the secret union organization.
As the memorial celebrity’s museum, Ton Duc Thang Museum is the only place in the country to introduce quite fully and systematically about the life and career President Ton Duc Thang through 5 main themes of permanent exhibition rooms and 1 special short-term exhibition one. Ton Duc Thang Museum has been contributed to educating tradition, fostering ideal for the working class, rehanding the national pride in the people and the Vietnamese youth with the admiration and honor toward a great but simple man.
With the efforts, strives of the whole civil servants and employees of the Museum, the directed attention of the leaders from Central, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City’s Department of Culture and Sport, the help of agencies, departments, organizations, especially the veteran revolutionary comrades and close collaborators, in 2012 the Museum is honored to receive the Order of Labour II. This is a prestigious award to encourage civil servants and employees of the Museum striving further in preserving and promoting the cultural heritage of President Ton Duc Thang.Add: 5 Ton Duc Thang St., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hội thi Rung chuông vàng 2016 với chủ đề "Tìm hiểu về Đoàn TNCS Hồ Chí Minh và ngành thể thao Việt Nam"
- Lễ tưởng niệm 36 năm ngày mất Chủ tịch Tôn Đức Thắng (30/3/1980 - 30/3/2016)
- Bác Tôn với Quốc hội khóa I (1946 - 1960)
- Chi đoàn Bảo tàng Tôn Đức Thắng sinh hoạt chuyên đề quí 1 với chủ đề "Đoàn viên xác định mục tiêu phấn đấu vào Đảng Cộng sản Việt Nam"
- CHƯƠNG TRÌNH GIÁO DỤC “AI NHỚ NHIỀU NHẤT” VÀ CHUYẾN HÀNH TRÌNH NAM TRUNG BỘ
- Uncle Ton with The South
- THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN NHÂN VIÊN BẢO VỆ
- THÔNG BÁO KẾT QUẢ XÉT TUYỂN VIÊN CHỨC 2015
- LÃNH ĐẠO THÀNH PHỐ DÂNG HƯƠNG CHỦ TỊCH TÔN ĐỨC THẮNG NHÂN DỊP XUÂN BÍNH THÂN 2016
- CÔNG TÁC BẢO TỒN VÀ PHÁT HUY GIÁ TRỊ DI TÍCH LỊCH SỬ XƯỞNG CƠ KHÍ BA SON- THỰC TRẠNG VÀ MỘT SỐ VẤN ĐỀ ĐẶT RA